Skip Header

Where`s the best place for your child`s sports physical exam?

Student athletes usually need a sports physical. And the best place for that exam is at their primary care doctor's office, according to updated guidelines from leading U.S. medical experts.

Read More

Source:  Medical Xpress

© Volkan B Guzel, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Katy, TX